Relevé 1 (RL-1) - Employment and Other Income
Here's How AvanTax eForms Helps You Prepare Relevé 1 Slips:
- User friendly Relevé 1 data entry
- Import Relevé 1 data from CSV, Excel, or Revenu Québec XML submission file*
- Print Relevé 1 slips and summaries on plain paper or Revenu Québec forms
- Create individual Relevé 1 slips (password protected PDF) for electronic distribution**
- Distribute recipient Relevé 1 slips by email or corporate portal**
- Prepare Relevé 1 XML files and upload over Revenu Québec's Internet File Transfer portal
- Easily process additional, amended and cancelled Relevé 1 returns
- Roll forward previous year Relevé 1 data into current year
- Roll forward current year Relevé 1 data into following year
- Prepare over 50 additional CRA & RQ forms***
- Unlimited technical support by phone, email or live chat
- and much more!
The Relevé 1 slip must be filed by any employer or payer that paid salaries, wages, gratuities, tips, fees, scholarships, commissions or other amounts to an employee.
The Relevé 1 slip must also be filed by any employer or payer that wishes to amend an Relevé 1 slip that has already been submitted to Revenu Québec. However, to amend an Relevé 1 slip filed for a year preceding 2012, the employer or payer must file an Relevé 1.M slip (available in French only) for the year concerned.
The information on the Relevé 1 slip is used by individuals to complete the personal income tax return (TP-1-V).
* eForms Standard & Enterprise
** eForms Enterprise
*** eForms Basic, Standard & Enterprise