Instructions for Revenu Québec Returns
|FIRST TOPIC BACK PREVIOUS TOPIC NEXT TOPIC|
The following instructions are provided here for convenient reference. For complete details see the Revenu Québec website.
1. Electronic filing submissions may be made by Internet or on a media such as a CD or DVD. CD or DVD submissions may not contain more than 50 slips. A complete electronic filing submission contains the transmitter identification as well as the slip and summary information for each return. No paper forms are required with the submission.
2. Anyone making an electronic filing submission must have a Transmitter Number. If you do not have a Transmitter Number, contact the CRA at 1-800-665-5164 to be assigned one.
3. Returns for employers filing over 50 returns are required by Revenu Québec to be filed electronically. It may be sent either via the Internet or on a CD or DVD, however Internet submissions may not exceed 150Mb. If the transmission exceeds 150Mb, contact the Division de l’acquisition des données électroniques (866-814-8392) for information on how to proceed.
4. An electronic filing submission may contain only one CD or DVD. It may contain a single return type and it may contain returns for only one company. If you have multiple submissions each submission must be submitted in a separate envelope. Multiple envelopes may be taped together for simplified mailing. Submissions should be sent to:
Direction générale du traitement et des technologies
3800, rue de Marly, secteur 2-2-0
Québec (Québec) G1X 4A5
Telephone: 418 659-1020 or 1 866 814-8392
Fax: 418 646-0713
Email: edi@Revenu Québec.gouv.qc.ca
5. Do not send Revenu Québec paper copies of any returns that have been filed electronically.
6. If corrections need to be made to a submission that has already been sent to Revenu Québec, contact the department above for further information.