|FIRST TOPIC BACK PREVIOUS TOPIC NEXT TOPIC|
The Toolbar appears directly below the main menu and enables quick, single click access to frequently used functions. Any item that is greyed out is not currently available.
- Company Name - Displays the current company name. Use the drop down box to select from the list of companies.
- Select a different company - Opens the list of companies. Highlight the desired one and click Select.
- Add a new company - Opens the Add new company dialog window.
- Edit company information - Opens the Edit company information dialog window.
- Print current form - Opens the Print dialog window for the currently open form.
- Revert - Restores data entry fields to their original values.
- New - Adds a new slip of the type currently in focus.
- Delete - Deletes the current slip. You will be asked to confirm the deletion.
- Go to first form - Jumps to the first slip for the company in the current sort order.
- Go to previous form - Jumps to the previous slip for the company in the current sort order.
- Go to next form - Jumps to the next slip for the company in the current sort order.
- Go to last form - Jumps to the last slip for the company in the current sort order.
- Find specific slip - Opens the list of recipients to locate a specific slip.
- Sort Order - Displays the current slip sort order. Use the drop down box to select whether slips will be sorted by Data Entry Sequence, Employee Name, Employee Number or Social Insurance Number. The available sort options will vary by return type.
- Slip number - Displays the number of the current slip and total number of slips.
Items that are greyed out are not available because: (i) The function is not supported by the installed eForms version; (ii) The function is not required by the current form; (iii) A database has not been opened or (iv) No data has been entered.